WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY AGREEMENT
We the undersigned hereby assign the photography for our wedding to Justin Aitken. We understand the following terms, and agree that :
1. This agreement constitutes an order for photography and the production of digital images. You have all personal rights to the photographs however may not provide any photographs to vendors or companies for their own promotion without the consent of Justin Aitken. It is understood that all images produced on the day remain the copyright of Justin Aitken, and may be used for advertising, display and promotion or any purpose thought proper, without payment.
2. All care and diligence will be exercised in the performance of the above assignment and that the liability is limited to monies paid should mechanical failure, theft, accident, ill health or any other mishap occur which prevents the fulfillment of the agreement. If any illness, disability or unavoidable circumstances prevent Justin Aitken from performing on the day, Justin Aitken reserves the right to provide another suitable photographer.
3. To confirm and book your photographic package, a date reservation fee of 20% (of the total amount, including any travel cost) is required to reserve the date, with the remainder to be paid during the week before your wedding date, or by the latest, on the actual wedding day.
4. Justin Aitken shall reserve the date and time agreed upon, and will not make any other reservations or accept any other clients for the said date and time. For this reason, in the event that you cancel this agreement for any reason, all date reservation fees and monies paid shall be retained by Justin Aitken in order to offset the loss of business.
5. Should a cancellation occur, Justin Aitken shall retain only the date reservation fee, but with any postponement shall honour all monies paid for the revised date, so long as the date is still available and not already booked out.
6. All final post production and editing, styles, effects and overall look of the images is left to the discretion of Justin Aitken. Justin Aitken shall edit all images to match his style, but won’t perform any cosmetic manipulation in post production, i.e. skin softening, wrinkle removal, body slimming, tan line removal, teeth whitening, etc. If cosmetic manipulation is requested after delivery of images, this can be organised for an extra cost.
7. Due to the length of the day & obvious time constraints, a dinner meal is required for Justin Aitken (& anyone else on Justin Aitken’s team).
8. It is understood that depending on the time of year, processing time and completion of wedding photographs can take anywhere from 4 to 10 weeks.
9. International & credit card payments can be made via Paypal, but do incur a 4% fee from Paypal.
10. You are responsible for your own safety and actions while at the location of the wedding portrait session. Justin Aitken (& anyone else on Justin Aitken’s team) is not responsible for any liability, accidents, illnesses, damage or loss to person or property that may result from the photography session itself or anything related to the photography session.
11. Neither you or Justin Aitken shall be liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly due to an act of God, fire, armed conflict, labour disputes, civil commotion, intervention of a government, accidents, interruption to transportation, weather or any other cause outside of Justin Aitken's control.
12. We understand that any additional hours outside of our chosen package, will be invoiced to us after the wedding date, at a rate of $395 per hour
13. Justin Aitken is not liable for the loss of digital images beyond the final delivery of all products included in the package. While Justin Aitken currently maintains backups of all digital images, it is recommended that you keep backup versions of your copies in case of unexpected loss of his or your copies.
PLEASE PRINT OR SAVE THIS DOCUMENT FOR YOUR OWN REFERENCE